What is Number Porting?
If you already have a non-geographic 0845, 0844, 0871, 0800, or 03 number but are unhappy with the charges, rebates or service from your existing provider, you may wish to transfer or Port your number to Galaxy Numbers. As an independent telecoms company we have porting agreements with several carriers.
What are the Benefits of Porting your Number(s)?
- Reduce your ongoing charges with Galaxy Numbers’ competitive Service Fees and Call Plans
- Increase your rebate rate for numbers with higher call volumes
- There will be no interruption to your service or loss of calls
- We deal with the whole porting process including contacting your existing provider
- You will have access to a first class service from the Galaxy Numbers Support Team
- Free retargeting of your numbers
- Free online access to your monthly call statistics
- Upgrade to our added value Standard, Extra, or Ultimate Call Plans at any time
Special Porting Offer:
Port your number to us today and receive up to 50% discount off your current provider’s service charges. Plus, take advantage of some of the highest call rebates in the market. Simply provide us with a copy of your latest bill and we will calculate the available discount according to your call volumes.
What does it cost to Port a Number?
We make no charge to Port your number to Galaxy Numbers. Once your number is ported, you simply pay the Annual Service Fee and optional relevant plan or products fees if you select any of our added value Call Plans or Standalone features.
How do you Port your Number?
- Download the Porting Form and Service Request Form from our website
- Print the two forms onto your Company headed paper
- Complete the two forms and sign and date where indicated
- Fax the completed forms along with a recent bill or invoice from your existing provider to us on 08450 567 888, or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact your existing supplier and submit your porting request
- The process can take approximately 14 days and you will be notified when it has been completed
- There will be NO disruption to your service or loss of calls during the transfer process
- Please contact our Support Team on 08450 567 777 if you have any questions