What is Virtual Receptionist?
Virtual Receptionist gives you automated call handling which directs your customers to the right place via a simple menu system. Virtual Receptionist ensures that all calls are handled efficiently and professionally whatever the time of day. Plus, should the worst ever happen, you can re-route your calls to any destination so that your customers can always get through without any adverse effects to your service.
Typically, your callers will be greeted with a welcome message confirming they have reached the right number, and then be given a number of options to choose from to direct their call quickly and accurately e.g. “Press 1 for Sales, or 2 for Service”.
Virtual Receptionist is ideal if you wish to take control of all your inbound calls to give your customers the best level of service.
Virtual Receptionist is ideal if…
- You want to automatically route your inbound calls to the right department
- You want to free up time normally spent answering and routing calls
- You have multiple locations and need incoming calls to be directed quickly and seamlessly
- You need a low cost, easy to set up solution with no extra hardware required
- You want calls to be answered in a professional manner every time
What are the benefits of Virtual Receptionist?
- Professional: fast, efficient call answering and customised brand messages provide a professional image for your company.
- Control: free retargetting of your numbers means you can easily adapt your system to suit any changes in your business operations.
- Secure: state of the art network security ensures your calls are managed in a secure environment.
- Save money: no additional hardware costs, no integration issues and no system maintenance to worry about.
|Annual Service Fee||£150|