What is Distribution Routing?
Distribution Routing enables you to automatically distribute incoming calls between several operators, departments, or locations according to a specified percentage of call traffic that you can select.
Distribution Routing is a useful alternative to simply diverting calls to an alternative number when busy as it automatically spreads the call traffic evenly avoiding overloading individual staff or sites.
Distribution Routing provides a better experience for your customers as they are more likely to be answered first time.
Distribution Routing is ideal if…
- You need to distribute the number of incoming calls between staff or sites
- You need to spread calls more evenly than via a traditional Hunt Group
What are the benefits of Distribution Routing?
- Flexible: we can tailor your Distribution plan to your exact specification e.g. distributing calls evenly, randomly, in sequence, or in a specific ratio. The plan can be updated and fine tuned as required.
- Service: ensure your customers receive the highest level of service by not overloading individual staff or sites with too many incoming calls.
- Responsive: you can switch between two or more Distribution set-ups almost instantly via our automated system. This can help you react quickly to changing demands on your call network.
- Instant: simple set up means you can allocate your calls to the right people straightaway.
- Save money: no expensive hardware to install.
- Simple: we will help you set up your Distribution plan with the minimum of fuss.
- Secure: our automated systems are secure and password protected.
|Annual Service Fee||£60|