What is Call Recording?
Call Recording enables you to record your inbound calls for compliance, training or quality control purposes. The system creates an audio file which can be emailed to you for storage or listening to at your convenience.
Call Recording is ideal if you require a record of your inbound calls without the need for additional costly hardware.
Call recording is ideal if…
- You want instant access to call recordings direct from your web browser.
- You work across multiple sites and/or have home workers.
- You need to handle thousands of simultaneously recorded calls.
- You need to meet stringent compliance and quality control standards. For example, those of the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
What are the benefits of Call Recording?
- Storage: recordings are stored within our network, so there’s no need for huge data storage facilities. You can keep recordings for a pre-defined period of time or indefinitely.
- Access: retrieve recordings online. Play back on your PC, download for archiving, and send as email attachments.
- Security: recorded data is automatically backed up within our network and held at multiple locations.
- Save money: no capital outlay for expensive hardware. No upgrade or maintenance costs. No fees for retrieving calls.
- Scalable: from 1 to 100,000 lines across multiple sites.
- Simple: fast implementation and an intuitive, easy to use interface.
|Description||Cost||Annual Service Fee||£120|